- I'm an INFJ, and a true introvert (none of that extroverted introvert stuff). It's supposed to be a rare type, but it seems like it's really popular among bloggers which is awesome.
- I have the biggest sweet-tooth ever and I don't think I've never met a dessert I didn't like... unless we're talking about key lime pie or cheesecake.
- My favorite TV shows (of all time) are Friends, Downton, and The Wire. I love cheesy dramas too and am forever wishing Hart of Dixie could return.
- Growing up my dream job was an architect, but I was really terrible at math so I never really gave it a consideration and I definitely regret it.
- You've Got Mail is the one movie I can watch over and over again, 2005 Pride & Prejudice is a close second, and Bridesmaids never fails to make me laugh.
- I enjoy reading non-fiction just as much as I love a good novel.
- New York is my favorite city ever. I think there's a Gossip Girl quote or something that says when you're there you're never alone, but you're always on your own, and I think that's definitely a little bit of the appeal.
- I'm not really an animal person but a poodle is my dream pet.
- I'm that annoying person at the grocery store who checks like eight different cartons of eggs before choosing what one I want.
- Psalm 46:10 is one of my favorite verses and if I ever decided to get a tattoo, that would probably be my choice.
Thursday, April 6, 2017