Designing a Custom Phone Case

case app; caseapp; custom phone case; iphone 6
Happy Friday and last day of the month! This month completely flew by, but April brings the stretch of my favorite months so I'm definitely welcoming the new month. I'm embarrassingly excited for the last episode of Big Little Lies this weekend and can't wait to see how they wrap everything up. Season 2 of Good Witch is finally coming to Netflix next month, so I'm really excited for that. It's the little things right?

On to the subject of this post, I was really excited to partner with CaseApp to pick-out and design my own custom phone case. If you're unfamiliar with the website, they offer hundreds of pre-made templates and designs, but also allow you to customize your own phone case. The options are endless and you could easily spend hours on the website trying out different combinations of patterns, quotes, and clipart. I really liked that the design of the case wraps around the sides of your phone so you're not just left with white space.

My original plan was to use a personal photo, either from a beach trip or New York, but in the end I wasn't 100% confident in the quality of my photos. Instead I decided to slightly customize one of their marble backgrounds-- I loved the shades of blue and added the solid dark turquoise bit to bring out the darker shades in the marble. Knowing summer is right around the corner, I picked out this fun tropical print as well and can't decide which one I like better.

So the case looks great, but is it high quality? From a few weeks of use, it's super lightweight, but durable. I have dropped my phone on hard surfaces twice while using this case and didn't have any issues with cracking or scratching. It's hard to tell from the photos but the casing doesn't go around the top or bottom of the case, so that might be something to consider. They do offer a 'tough' option, that gives more protection, and still looks really great

Overall, I was impressed with the variety in designs, the customer service, and the cases. If you're interested in a phone or tablet case or a laptop skin you can use CARLY20 to save a little bit of money.

Do you tend to switch out your phone cases or stick to one over the lifetime of your phone? Where do you shop for cases?

CaseApp provided me with two cases in exchange for an honest review. 

15 comments

  1. I love both of the ones that you designed and the palm one is going to be so perfect for summer! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cases are so cute! I love the palm print one, it reminds me of being on vacation! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the look of these cases, and yours is the first i've seen that didn't use a photo which is good because i would never use a photo as my case, personally. so it's good to see they do other things as well. that being said, i am very loyal to otterboxes. i get one the same time i get a phone and it never. ever. ever. comes off. i am far too clumsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love mine i got through there before - I got a new phone so I think I need to go design a new one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the marble colors you chose! Their cases are so fun, I've had mine for about a year now and it's held up great. Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the geometric marble case - so pretty. Caseapp is the best!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these cases!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Cases are so cute! i love the look of these cases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love marble design and color you chose. I've had one of their laptop skins on computer for over a year now and it's still in great condition.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cases are so fun! I watched the first episode of Big Little Lies but then decided to wait until all of them were out and just binge it. So I cant wait for that! Good Witch? Do I need to be watching it??? Dont think I have heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those cases are seriously so cute! I'm getting so sick of the case that I have right now, so I wouldn't mind getting a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am addicted to phone cases. I love these! And I am a huge fan of Caseapp!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the ones you chose! I felt the same way about getting a case with a photo on it - I was worried the quality of the photo wouldn't turn out like I hoped and I also thought I might get bored of that style too quickly. Glad to hear the lighter case is still pretty tough! I do love my tough case though - and it's not nearly as bulky as an otter box.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top