What I'm Loving on Etsy

I know I'm not alone when I say the Etsy addiction is real. It's kind of like Pinterest in the sense that you can search for just about anything and find an amazingly creative and talented person who has made something you like. I've done a couple of etsy posts in the past and thought I would do an updated post on things I'm currently crushing on.
It's no secret I love books- I don't know why I don't already have a personalized bookplate stamp, but I love this one from East Grove Stamp.

On the subjects of books I've wanted one of the Frostbeard Booklovers' Candles forever. There are endless fun options but Gatsby's Mansion sounds like it smells amazing.

Hearth and Hammer is another shop with literary based candles. They have really great mini kits you can get but I have my eye on Pemberley Park.

I don't exactly need another t-shirt, but I wouldn't mind swapping out a few old scratchy ones for a new one or two- especially the ones from Simple Truths Designs that are super soft.

I don't know how I don't already have a Friends mug- doesn't any Friends lover need one in their collection of mugs? Frankly Noted has endless mug options-- I like the classic with just their names, but this one from the one where everyone finds out is one of my favorite episodes. So. funny.

I'm mildly obsessed with You've Got Mail (by mildly I mean I watch it at least once a week), so I was basically smitten when I came across Three Letter Birds. I want every single one of the greeting cards. If you're not as obsessed with You've Got Mail as I am, not to worry, she has so many other great prints and cards.

If you shop on Etsy you know it can get expensive with shipping costs depending on what you're purchasing so I like to follow the shops on social media to make sure I'm up to date on any special promos or sale. What are your favorite things to buy on Etsy?

20 comments

  1. I went to the link of that Pemberley candle and it sounds wonderful!!! Such fun things!!! The most recent item I ordered from Etsy is a stemless wine glass to reference the Mickey Mouse Club...which I am sure is in my future so I thought I could use a mommy juice glass for those times :) Don't even get me started on all the baby stuff I have bookmarked to purchase. It is sort of out of hand!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finds. Really loving those book inspired candles! Those are right up my alley!

    Ashley // acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the fun t-shirts they have on there. They have the cutest Chrisitan wording ones. & I love all the Coffee t-shirts too.
    I just opened my Etsy store this year & ready for cold weather so I can sell some knitted goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got a stamp for christmas and i'm not gonna lie, kinda scared to use it haha. i've used it on like one book. need that pemberley park candle in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when you do these posts! Definitely going to get one of those literary candles - how fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT MUG! I want! I am looking at the other stuff in the shop now and I also love the, "Could I BE wearing any more clothes?" one!!! Hahaha. I also didn't ever even think about having a stamp for my books but I totally want one now.

    Totally unrelated--how did you get your Goodreads challenge widget?! I knew I'd seen it on blogs before, and I was on Goodreads and clicked on the challenge trying to figure it out but I couldn't!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I always end up buying random gifts for Chris from Etsy. They just always seem to have the cutest gift ideas out there! That tshirt is so cute, and I totally see why you're obsessed with it. The only thing that does such about Etsy is paying for the shipping! I wish that they'd run deals sometimes, or maybe they do and I just don't pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! Those literary-inspired candles are amazing, I want, I want! I love Friends and You've Got Mail too and I fully approve those products linked. Thanks for giving me a handful of new shops to adore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh man, that Frankly Noted shop is awesome! I want so many things from it! I just hate how expensive it is to ship something to Canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are so many awesome Etsy shops out there! Great picks Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could spend a million dollars on Etsy. Love what you chose! I may have to pick up a couple for myself. Especially interested in the literary-inspired candles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want those candles!! I actually am on the hunt for some that smell like Disney World--that sounds crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could seriously go broke on Etsy. So many great things! I want that stamp! I don't know what I'd use it for but I want it :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how I love Etsy! I need that Friends mug in my kitchen for sure <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh I love this post idea! I just found these amazing driftwood candle centerpieces on etsy and am so in love.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You can really find the cutest things on Etsy! I think the mug has to be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I seriously love Etsy! I would seriously buy out the store if I could! I've always wanted to buy candles in cute glasses but I have a really sensitive nose and I'm not sure about buying scent-based items online. If you ever get them, let me know how they smell!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  19. DEFINITELY order Gatsby's Mansion. We just finished burning that one and I loved it :) You can also ask them if they sell the candles anywhere near you. We found a few shops and were able to smell them all. I loved Headmaster's Office for winter too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top