currently // vol 3

March was not the month I thought it was going to be, but the cherry blossoms popped out and regardless of how the month goes-- it still goes.



loving | blogger friend meet-ups! I got to see Tracy & Alyssa over the weekend and am meeting Biana this week and couldn't be more excited. I know everyone says this, but you really don't expect to start a blog & make real friends that just get you.

anticipating | The 5k I have at the end of the month. I'm still pretty nervous about it, but excited at the same time. I wanted to thank everyone for their comments on my post from last week-- it's really motivating to read so much support.

reading | all of the books & none of the books. I live for my daily BookBub emails & love getting books for free or on sale, but I've also been waiting for what feels like a million years to read any of the six books on my library hold list.

eating | chobani flips! I've never liked greek yogurt, I would always buy it because the flavors sounded good but something about the texture or after taste just was not for me. The flips were on sale so I decided to try again and they are SO GOOD. They're pretty high in calories & sugar, but it's a better afternoon snack then candy or chips or waffles or... I think my favorite is a tie between the peanut butter dream & peach pistachio.

smelling | Back during the semi-annual sale I got this tulips & windmills candle & it smells amazing. This looks like the newer version so I might need to pick up another one! I'm a big fan of the destination candles in general.

confessing | apparently snapchat was broken for a little bit last week. I did notice there weren't any new stories, but I just thought no one was snapping. I definitely had a moment where I thought wow, how nice everyone is taking a break from their phones.

listening | We went to see Citizen Cope last week & have been listening to him on repeat ever since-- bullet & a target is still my favorite.

browsing | Pinterest... I finally made one for my blog and have been attempting to actually put my pins in folders as opposed to just liking them (does anyone else do this?), to stay organized!

watching | I'm almost all caught up on Netflix with Pretty Little Liars and am wondering when season 6 will be available. Hopefully before season 7 starts so I can watch it in real time? Aside from PLL we started watching Daredevil thanks to Karly's recommendation & it's so good! I wish the superhero fighting scenes were a bit less dragged out, but other than that it's really addicting.



Linking up with; JoeyKristen, & Christy | stop by & linkup with them :)

25 comments

  1. Ohh that candle sounds amazing! And I had no idea Snapchat was broken LOL! I guess that's how much I pay attention to it. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooho daredevil! i quite like that show, though i didn't love the second season as much.. have you watched jessica jones?
    i had no idea snapchat was broken, haha i love that you thought everyone was just being good and off their phones lol.
    so cool you got to see tracy & alyssa again and are meeting Biana! that's fabulous. yay for blogging!
    thanks for linking up with us lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chobani flips are so good! Have you tried the PB+J one? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting that you are in Boston! Wish I wasn't so busy! :( love seeing your snaps around the city! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of my pins are in folders. I actually need to delete a ton.

    I find myself wishing more often that people would take phone breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for blogger meet ups! They're seriously the best! I had no idea about how awesome the community was until I really started connecting with other bloggers. Those flips are so good, aren't they? My husband bought a few of them and we fell in love! The key lime pie one is very yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had binged up to season 4 of PLL ... I think I need to jump in again & catch up.
    I so cant wait to hear about your race!!! You're going to do GREAT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for blogger meet ups - I can't tell you how amazing it is to make so many friends from this community!! Just followed you on Pinterest! You're going to rock your 5K - can't wait to hear all about it! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  9. citizen cope is so great! love him. you're going to do so well for your 5k! and yeah for blogger meet ups! you need to come to florida now :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad that you're enjoying Daredevil! We have to start season 2 at some point, but I'm nervous because I heard it's even more graphic/violent than the first season. Hopefully I can handle it! How fun that you've had all these blogger meetups lately!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun!! I wish I lived closer to some of you ladies so we could all meet up! :) Love Chobani flips - have you tried the key lime pie one?? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEEK, so fun you got to meet so many fun bloggers. Why haven't we met yet?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought about starting Pretty Little Liars, but I don't know if I would be into the teen drama. Is it a good show? I got partway through Daredevil and it is a good show, but the fact that almost every scene is at night was driving me crazy haha. I need daylight I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm the same with Greek yogurts, they typically taste like flavored sour cream to me. Blah. However, I've been buying them lately and adding stevia in them, and I love them now! Those Flips are yummy too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It was SO great to see you this past weekend. Hopefully we can make it a more regular occurrence in the future too :) (We're totally the worst bloggers though, not snapping a photo!)
    I didn't know Snapchat was broken, oops. And so jealous about Citizen Cope! Love him. I also can't wait for the next season of PLL to come on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So exciting about all the blogger meet ups! That is awesome! PLL is definitely a favorite of mine - I can't wait to see where they go with the series.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chobani flips sound really good! I need to buy some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there Carly! Coming over from Biana's blog...glad you two had a chance to meet and chit chat, so fun!
    I was never a fan of greek yogurt until the chobani flips! Yum! I have to agree, peanut butter dream is delish! I haven't tried peach pistachio though! I'm so OCD I HAVE to have all of my pins organized! I actually started going through them last night and deleting old pins and organizing them...I'm sick, I know! LOL! Hope you have a great weekend!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS - Just followed you on Pinterest and Bloglovin! xo

      Delete
  19. So jealous of your and B's lunch date! I'm flying up next time ;) Happy weekend, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Meeting blogging friends in person is the best! Super excited for your 5k girl. You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That candle sounds SO GOOD! I'm running/walking my first 5k in August so I guess I need t0 step up my game and condition a little...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Citizen Cope! He's so good live - such a calming performer. Love having him as my background music while working.

    ReplyDelete
  23. SO happy we got to have lunch!!! Definitely needs to be a more frequent thing now :)
    Still super pumped for you proving to yourself that you can and will crush your 5k next weekend! Seriously can't wait to hear how it goes.
    Where did you see Citizen Cope? We've already made plans to go to some shows at The Fillmore and 9:30 Club this summer. So happy to have so many great venues so close!

    ReplyDelete
  24. yay for meeting bloggers--that's awesome!! that's funny about the snapchat thing--that would be nice though, if everyone took a break!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top