I can't remember the last time I did any sort of tag post on the blog, so when I saw this festive one Meg created I knew I wanted to make a post about it. How crazy is it that Christmas is less than two weeks away? Linking up with Katie for her Christmas linkup!
1. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? I've always loved decorating Christmas cookies, and breakfast on Christmas morning at my parent's house. And Christmas Eve pajamas.
2. Where do you spend Christmas? This is something that depends on the year and whether or not we'll be traveling since our families live in different states.
3. What is your favorite Christmas song? Angels we have heard on high
4. Do you decorate before or after Thanksgiving? Usually after, but I am 100% for decorating on November 1 (sorry Thanksgiving!)
5. Tinsel or garland? Either, I guess? I think my husband is more of a fan of tinsel, but I prefer garland.
6. Do you own an ugly Christmas sweater? Not really-- though I do have a red plaidish one that is probably ugly to a lot of people ;)
7. What is one Christmas food you cannot live without? Probably all of the desserts. Cookies, fudge, caramels, etc....
8. Peppermint or gingerbread? Before this year I would have easily said peppermint, but the Gingerbread loaf from Starbucks is one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted!
9. Have you ever tried a fruit cake? It's possible at some point, but I definitely had to google 'fruit cake' for some clarification.
10. What is one thing you asked for this Christmas? I would love a hard copy of The Goldfinch.
11. If you could be any Christmas movie character, who would you be? So I kind of feel like I have to say Kathleen Kelly from You've Got Mail because I can't stop watching that movie and I love New York and I would love to own a bookstore (even if it does close...), but I'm not sure if that technically counts as a Christmas movie so I'll go with Amanda from The Holiday.
Are you ready for the holidays? What are some of your favorite holiday memories or traditions?