'Tis the Season...


...for holiday gift sets! I'll be the first to admit I can easily get sucked in my cute packaging, but a lot of the time you can get a pretty good deal on trying out different products. I've been keeping a list of sets with products I love and products I'd love to try myself. Linking up with Joey for Stuff & Things!

Smashbox L.A. Glow Prime/Bronze/Highlight $42 | An $86 value when you consider the price of the full-size blush & bronzer-- two products I personally love. The water primer & highlight stick are travel sized.

butter London Glitz & Glam Nail Set ($29) | I loooove butter nail polishes-- this little set includes all hail the queen, one of my favorite nail colors ever. This is a great gifting piece because the colors are all on the neutral side. The polishes included are .2 oz vs the full-size at .6 oz ($15 each).

Lancome Noel Eye Set ($38) | Speaking of things I love, Lancome mascaras are my #1! (actually my only one...) Here's the thing, you can pretty often get deluxe mascara samples as free gifts or as point perks from Sephora, but this includes a full-size grandoise mascara & full-size liquid liner. Plus, the eye makeup remover & lash primer are both amazing! Definitely worth the value in my opinion.

Bite Mix & Mingle ($14) | I have two of these from last year, one in nudes/neutrals and the other in a dark red and poppy. These are small, but I'm a person that never (ever) finishes a tube of lipstick.

Bite Beauty Discover Set ($55) | Speaking of Bite, if you want a bit more of a splurge this set looks amazing, and is actually a really great value. You get a full-size lip gloss ($22), lip stick ($24), and lip pencil ($24) + 3 minis and a mirror.

Sephora Collection Canister Brush Set ($34) | Powder, foundation, blush, concealer, and all-over shadow brush-- what more do you need? Maybe something for bronzer... haha but this really has just about everything, it's pretty, and it comes in a convenient little canister.

Are you a sucker for gift/value sets like me? Makeup has really been on my mind with the Sephora VIB sale this weekend.

22 comments

  1. Yes to all of these! I want that Butter nail polish set SO bad! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these gift sets!!! Butter is one of my favorite polishes too and that set has some super pretty colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh definitely picking up the Butter London nail set (haven't tried them yet!) and those brushes!! So excited for the sale tomorrow - I have a wishlist a mile long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Butter nail polish one! What a great deal :) I'm always a sucker for the Bare Minerals and LORAC holiday palettes and gift sets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the butter nail polish set on my list. hope it doesn't sell out before I can buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many amazing goodies! How gorgeous is that Sephora brush set?! Love the rose gold color <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the gift sets but I talk myself out of them because I typically only use like one thing in there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, gift sets are one of my favorite parts about holiday shopping, so thanks for sharing all of these. That Bite Beauty Discover set needs to be mine!

    xoxo
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't decide between the Formula X polish set that Nadine posted or this one! So that probably means I need both, right?

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these are amazing!! I totally get sucked into the packaging, too, and I reeeeally want to try Butter nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty packaging always gets me too, I'm not ashamed to admit it. Especially if it's a special occasion packaging or a holiday bundle. Those butter london polishes... *heart eye emoji*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh this makes me want more makeup! Asking my hubby for some for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was thinking about adding the Lancome eye set to try because I've never tried any of their products. Loving the soft neutrals in that Butter set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The butter London polishes look so pretty! I've yet to try one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ulta and Sephora have so many great sets this year. Also great for gifts. The brush set looks really nice and I'm about due for some new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always get suckered into gift sets because you get a few things. I was at both Sephora and Ulta today and I saw a couple that I really liked, but I somehow resisted making a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That brush set looks like something I actually really need. My brushes are just...blah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. VIB SALE VIB SALE VIB SALE. I've got my eye on a Glam Glow mask and lip product and an Ardency Inn gift set because I've been dying to try some of their stuff!

    xo, Chelsie @ Life with Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  19. That Bite Beauty gift set and the Sephora brushes look fabulous - I envy all of you who are able to shop the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just spent a crap ton at Ulta this weekend and can say yes I am a sucker for pretty packaging and all things makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my gosh, i love holiday gift sets. they are great gifts (duh) for my makeup loving friends, and like you said, pretty packaging! haha. i get sucked in every time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top