I still feel so conflicted because I don't want summer to end, but at the same time I'm ready for fall fashion, hot drinks, all things apple, etc. A few weeks ago I added a little fall wish list to my sidebar, but thought I would share everything on it a little more in-depth today. The main things I have my eye on are boots and jackets with a very few makeup items thrown in as well. I apologize in advance for talking so much about fall in the beginning of August, but it really will be here before we know it.
2. These really cute Lucky Brand booties are a more affordable option for the Rag & Bone ones below I'm obsessed with (again).
3. So between the time I started and finished this post, this dress completely sold out. I'm not that surprised because it was under $15 and I am obsessed with the burgundy/wine color. It could be a disaster, but I decided to give this dress a try instead-- the rust color is another I'm loving for fall.
4. Blush is really the only makeup product that I'd like to add to my makeup collection. I've had my eye on MAC's make you mine for a couple of months now. It's a really pretty warm copper color with a satin finish.
5. I go back and forth on how I feel about jean jackets. I have a hard time finding jeans that fit and an even harder time finding jackets that fit, so finding the right jean jacket seems like a nearly impossible task. Combined with finding the perfect finish and detailing. But I'm actually really loving this one from J Crew! I like that it has a bit of stretch to it and I like that the wash isn't too light or too dark.
6. The infamous Rag & Bone booties-- I love them in black and the tan suede, and even though they will probably never make them into my closet, I love them too much not to share in this fall list.
7. I would have scrolled right past this jacket had I not seen it on an instagram account during the Nordstrom sale. It's actually a deep green color-- again something I would have never gravitated towards, but I could not stop thinking about it after I saw it. And it sat in my shopping cart during the entire sale-- I never gave in and ordered it because I don't *need* it, but I still think it's a great piece and love that the green could go with black, brown, denim, etc.
8. These knit blazers come in an assortment of colors and are the perfect piece to add to a pair of jeans and a tee to elevate the look a little bit.
9. Rounding out the list with another jacket. I'm loving everything about this cocoon jacket but I would probably never buy something for almost $50 from Forever 21. With that being said, assuming my size doesn't sell out, it's definitely something I would try out during a sale or with a coupon code.
What do you guys have on your radar for fall?