Spring Wish List

Happy Wednesday! I thought I would put together a little spring wish list that could double as a birthday wish list. My birthday is at the end of the month and my mom has been asking me for the past three+ months what I want so I wanted so I figured this was the perfect excuse to put together a little wish list.

Champagne & Strawberry Embroidered Shift Dress: There are actually like a dozen dresses from SMU that I would love to appear in my closet, but I love the colors and detailing in this one.

MUFE Pro Sculpting Duo in Golden: This bronzing duo seems to be getting a lot of hype since it was released. It's a gorgeous bronze and highlight that can be used separately or mixed together- so pretty for summer!

Smashbox Crush on Blush Palette: The Smashbox Blush Rush in chiffon is my favorite blush of all time, so a little palette with four other blushes plus a bronzer and highlight looks amazing.

Steve Madden Picnicc Sandal: I usually try and stay away from ankle straps because I really don't need anything cutting my legs, but these are nude so I don't think they would be too bad-- plus I love the low wedge!

MAC lipstick in crosswires, fanfare, see sheer, creme in your coffee, or shy girl.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Pink Lady: I recently rediscovered an old Smashbox lip gloss (that they don't make anymore) and it is so good, I can only imagine these are just as good- if not better. I've been on a lip gloss kick in general lately and have about 8 on my to try list!

Jack Rogers Lauren Sandals: I've never considered myself a Jack Rogers girl but I can't stop thinking about how versatile these sandals would be this summer...

Beach Walk Rollerball: This was in my favorites post last month- it smells amazing and I've been dreaming of it ever since I used up my sample.

Athleta Metro Legging or Relay Tight: I've been on the hunt for a pair of running tights that come in petite lengths. I don't want a capri length, but I also don't want like 5 extra inches of material bunched up at my ankles. Any other suggestions? 

What's on your radar for spring?

27 comments

  1. So can you just send me all of the things on your wish list? Please and thank you!!!! Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So. Many. Goodies! That blush palette looks amazing, and I want those nude wedges now - perfect for spring and summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have trouble with running leggings to and have the similar problems except i'm too tall! and the waist never fits right haha. i love those white flat sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is so pretty! And I have the same problem with running tights. I usually just get capris because I can never find a pair of pants that aren't super bunched at the bottom on me. #shortpeopleproblems

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. That MAC lipstick would look so pretty on you and paired with that dress would just be perfect!! I'll take one of everything actually! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress! I bet it would fantastic on you. And the Athleta Relay Tights are the best! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never even thought about running leggings being a problem for petite people. I have trouble finding them almost long enough - they usually come an inch above my ankles. We're not all universal size legging makers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shift dress is so pretty and the Jack sandals would go perfectly with it! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those wedges! I need them. I also need that dress. Perfect list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is soo pretty! I love how soft the colours are but there is so much detail. I still really want to find somewhere that sells Replica scents here so I can test it out - I've read a lot of great reviews about it since first seeing your post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to buy MAC Chatterbox SO bad. I've never had a MAC lipstick, so I don't know if it's worth it, but I love the swatches I see.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving the new(er) style of the Jack Rogers! Have you seen the wedges version also? Want both! Hope all is well, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I NEED that Smashbox blush palette- looks so pretty! Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha i have no suggestions for the petite length running tights - though i just bought some from tj maxx and they had some in longer than capris (they were like in between long and capri on me, so maybe they'd be full length on you).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm doing a similar post Friday; great minds think alike! I love all of your picks and HAVE to finally try that perfume!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am just so excited spring is finally here! Dustin is taking me on our traditional "anniversary shopping-spree" tomorrow and I can't wait to stock up on some spring things! I really want to buy UD Naked Basics palette, some spring colored tops and sandals! Maybe even a new bathing suit to celebrate losing eight pounds?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want that Beach Walk rollerball too! I saw it last time I was in Sephora and I regret not getting it! I think when summer finally rolls around I will invest in a little rollrball and keep it in my purse at all times. I also want a new MAC lipstick, but I think I have a problem. There are way too many pretty colours to choose from. The one I really like is called Candy Yum Yum, it's bright pink which would be awesome for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, if you find a great pair of petite leggings let me know!! I HATE that they're all so long! Loving that dress, too - so perfect for this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never shopped at Athleta but now that I know they sell petite tights I think I need to start. Mine are all WAY too long.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You know, I've never had a pair of Jack Rogers shoes but I've been loving some of their designs lately.
    Also, that dress is just beautiful!! Great list and Happy early Birthday! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hadn't seen that Smashbox blush palette but I love it! I'm really craving the perfect pastel pink nail polish right now, but haven't been able to find the perfect shade yet.

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I totally feel you on the hunt for leggings that are petite, not capri! Why are they so impossible to find? I wanted to order some through Fabletics, but they are ALWAYS sold out in my size. Drives me nuts! haha

    This is the first I've seen that Smashbox blush palette and it looks gorgeous! They make really amazing blushes and bronzers. I've used some down to the pan I love them that much. I need another blush like a hole in the head, but I still might check this one out. ;)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top