March Favorites 2015


It's already the end of month so I'm linking up with Mia and Kelli to share a few things I've been loving recently.

I'm a new tea drinker, and I think this green ginger tea might be my all-time favorite so far. On the subject of tea, I finally purchased a kettle we found at Home Goods, so that has also been a favorite.

In case you missed this foundation post, I'm still loving the Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation. I've recently been applying it with my fingers instead of a brush (#lazy) and I love the lighter coverage it gives.

The Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm made an appearance in my March and November favorites last year, but I'm mentioning it again because it's that good. My lips were insanely chapped all winter, and aside from regular vaseline this lip balm was the only thing that gave them any relief. I tried the rose & mandarin version and didn't like it nearly as much as the strawberry.

I love perfume samples, but rarely remember to use them, so I made it a habit to start using them up this month. I'm in love with Beach Walk- as I'm sure you can imagine, it smells like the beach in the best way possible. I've loved the Daisy Dream perfume bottle ever since it came out, but using the sample of the fragrance sold me on it even more- I would love a full-size of either of these fragrances!

Season 2 of Fixer Upper was just as good as the first and it's definitely one of my favorite shows to watch weekly. I can almost guarantee it will make you want to move to Texas so you can visit Magnolia Farms and have Chip and Joanne design your dream house.

I loved so many blog posts this past month but one that stood out was Lindsay's post on writing what you want when it comes to blogging and how important it is to not let other people make you feel like your posts aren't good enough or deep enough to be considered good blog posts. She also has a ton of really great beauty posts!

What have you been loving this month? Any new or old favorites?

31 comments

  1. Ohh Im going to have to try that green ginger tea! Green tea is one of my favs but lately Ive been loving things with ginger. SO good! And Ive heard so many great things about that lip balm. I really need to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link up and loving your faves! I adore Chip & Joanna!! Fixer Upper absolutely has made me wish I could move to Texas, or at least pack up for a visit! ;) lol. Thanks for sharing the link to your favorite blog post! Heading there to check it out now. :) Have a lovely start to April!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes for Fixer Upper! That has pretty much become my favorite show, and I'm doing my best to keep Joanna's design aesthetic in mind as we decorate our family room. :) glad you're still loving your foundation, and I love Smith's lip balms! They are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THat Strawberry lip balm looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tea sounds so good - going to have to pick a box up this weekend at the grocery store!
    I love Fixer Upper, probably my favorite show on TV right now...I have the finale DVR'd to watch tonight!
    I follow Joanna on IG and they have already started filming season 3!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tea sounds fantastic! I'm juuuuuuuust starting to get into hot tea. When I think warm drinks, I think coffee and when I think tea, I think ice cold sweet tea, so this hot tea business has been tricky.

    And duh, everyone should move to Texas because it's literally the best place on earth! Not so much Waco though... There's not much there, although Chip and Jojo make it look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am obsessed with Fixer Upper!! I haven't seen any of the last episodes yet but they're just waiting on my DVR! And I always reach for that lip balm in the spring - something about the strawberries I think!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta try that tea... that sounds amazing! Ginger is so good for you on top of green tea benefits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always love these posts! I definitely need to try some new make up- including that foundation! So many new items to add to my list of things to look into! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so hooked on teas, I will be trying that one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Fixer Upper!My husband and I both watch it - I've never seen a house they've done look bad. I love her decorating style, and he is hilarious!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a huge tea fan and I've never tried a green ginger tea, that sounds so appealing right now! I really want a new summery perfume and Beach Walk sound delicious, Bronze Goddess was also on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a huge fan of Smith's lip balm, I apply it every night and it works so well! I've smelled that Replica perfume before, and I almost bought the roller ball version of it. I think I might end up getting it for the summer because it smells to beachy and tropical.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely love Fixer Upper! My hubby and I watch it together and want to go to Waco to meet Chip and Joanna. Love them!
    And yay for tea! I've started drinking more tea and am really enjoying it too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum to the strawberry lip balm and ginger tea. I love ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah! Fixer Upper! Move to Texas, please!

    And I second writing about what you want. That is so important. If you don't blog for yourself, who do you blog for?

    ReplyDelete
  17. um yes to fixer upper! totally makes me want to move to texas lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for sharing my post! I'm glad so many people feel the same way. i have wanted to try that Beach Walk perfume forever! I'm happy that you liked it because I was afraid to pull the plug on it. And as for Fixer Upper- OMG! I spent one whole weekend immersed in it. I have the biggest crush on Chip!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love the Smith's brand of lip balm. I had always sworn by the rosebud salve, but was EXCITED when I discovered the mint one. I love it!

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  20. ya had me at beach. i definitely need to give that one a sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Joanna's style, I wish they traveled because I would totally let her design a house for me. Going to have to grab that lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love Marc Jacob's Honey so I will need to check out Daisy Dream. I'm all about the new fragrances lately!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That strawberry lip balm sounds fantastic - I always love to carry a pot or tube in my purse. I'm a longtime Daisy user so Daisy Dream is a must-try for me!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ooo I've had my eye on Daisy Dream as well. I've had a lot of the different Daisy and Dots perfumes but haven't smelled this one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just had lemon ginger tea and loved it so I might try green ginger tea!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I absolutely love Fixer Upper - their dynamic is so fun to watch!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've had a few samples of the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream and I love it! It's definitely going to be my next fragrance purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top