1. New books are always a good idea & a great gift! I got quite the assortment this year and can't wait to read them. The 21 Day Sugar Detox looks like it's going to be really good & the One Pot cookbook has some really easy and delicious looking recipes I can't wait to try out.
2. My husband gets me a new perfume for Christmas almost every year and this year he saw that Acqua di Gioia was on the top of my wish list. It smells amazing and is so different from all of the floral scents I own.
3. While I was in Michigan I found this bag at TJ Maxx for $30 so my mom got it for me as part of my Christmas gift. It's a no-brand bag, so the quality is definitely lacking but you could never tell just from looking at it. It's the exact bag I was looking for, so it was a great find! Not pictured is the Madewell Zip Transport Tote my husband surprised me with. I had a few other black bags on my wish list, but the transport tote is a little more casual and practical for me right now. If you're in the market for a standard leather tote bag I would definitely suggest checking it out!
*Also not pictured is the Vidalia Chop Wizard. I think Kerry was the one who mentioned it after one of my cooking posts & I remembered it and my brother got it for us for Christmas. It's honestly a dream! If you don't have a food processor or other chopping device, it really is awesome and works as easily as it says!
4. I'm not a big animal person, but my parents cat is so cute-- even when he's being really bad climbing in the tree and nearly knocking it down- as you can probably tell from the state of the tree in the picture. (I had so many cat pictures on my phone from being home that I had to share one- I kind of get the pet owner thing now ;) )
5. There's no purpose to this photo other than the fact that I thought the little gold reindeer was the cutest thing ever. I'm not a big fan of plain chocolate, but my husband gave me the Lindt milk chocolate truffles and I've been obsessed with them. So good!
I hope you guys all have had a wonderful holiday season! What were some of your holiday favorites?