1. Fekkai Glossing Conditioner: this is on the expensive side, but every time I use it my hair feels 10x healthier and lighter.
2. Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray: This product was a game changer this summer. If you have oily skin this really improves the appearance of your makeup- and helps with longevity. This is a product that will remain a staple in my makeup collection.
3. Bite Beauty Lip Duos: I included these because the colors, formula, and value of the product was definitely my favorite lip product of the year. They're also perfect to throw in your bag or small clutch because they're mini!
4. Hoola Bronzer: I've had a lot of trouble with foundations this year, and I don't know how many times I was using one that was too light. Hoola always saved the day- it's the perfect matte bronzer that somehow warms up almost any complexion.
5. I tried a few different Lancome mascara's this year but I still think the original hypnose formula is my all-time favorite. It gives amazing volume without clumping and it's a little bit less dramatic than the drama formula (duh, haha)- so it works really nicely for daily use.
6. The Josie Maran Cleansing Oil was a staple in my skin care this year. I get a lot of redness and this is one of the only makeup removing products that doesn't irritate my skin. It's so gentle while still being effective.
All three of these books had amazing writing and storytelling. I was so emotionally attached and connected to the characters that you really feel a sense of sadness when the story ends.
Sorry for a bit of the sloppiness of this post as far as the images go- I'm not quite back on top of my blogging game, but wanted to have this post up in some kind of timely fashion. What were some of your favorites from 2014? (not quite monthly favorites, but still linking up with mia)