5 Things I'm Loving Lately



Coconut Milk Creamer in Hazelnut// This is definitely worth all of the hype! I don't care for the french vanilla flavor but the hazelnut is my favorite thing to add to my coffee. I've also been using unsweetened coconut milk in my cereal and am a big fan of the mocha fudge almond coconut milk ice cream!

Target $12 Drapey Tees// These are the perfect longer casual t-shirt! With a lot of shirts that are on the longer side (which I love) they're too tight around my hips/butt and if I try and get a bigger size they end up being too big in my shoulders-- not these! They fit perfect all the way through. There aren't many color choices online but my store had quite a few!

Brownie Brittle// I don't know how I just discovered it, but it's as good as it sounds. If you love the edges of brownies you will love Brownie Brittle.

Bumble & Bumble All Style Blow Dry// I almost never blow dry my hair but I had a sample of this stuff so I thought I would give it a try. I used the curling wand I got for Christmas so I was really happy this contains a heat protectant because I don't own one. I don't like using a lot of product in my hair so I love that this is an all-in-one product for the most part. My hair has never felt so soft, light, or healthy! I try not to use heat on my hair but I think this is a must-have for those times I do need to use a hair dryer!

Smashburger// We randomly stopped here for lunch one day last weekend and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had-- it felt really light and not greasy like a lot of burgers. The fries weren't my favorite, so I'd skip those but I'll definitely be back for another burger!

----
I can't believe it's the end of January! What Oscar nominated movies have you seen so far? We've seen The Grand Budapest Hotel (loved!) and Boyhood (did NOT love). I'm looking forward to seeing The Imitation Game next. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

[go linkup: oh hey friday; friday favorites]

31 comments

  1. Omg YUM to that brownie brittle (don't even like the edges and this stuff still sounds amazing :). Your hair looks gorgeous in this photo! I love curling wands. I recently started wrapping my hair around my 1 1/2" curling iron and really like the waves it gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shirts from Target look exactly like what I've been looking for - are they long enough to cover the lady parts if you're wearing leggings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of brownie brittle! Wooooow, lol, yum!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I will be stopping by Target today to pick up some of those shirts! They seem perfect for all year! I'll probably get some of that brownie brittle, too because yum. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and that creamer--I swear. It is unfindable here in the middle of no where!! I found it once (I think I had the vanilla one) when I was in Raleigh but I'm rarely there! And yay for soft, pretty, shiny hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Smashburger too! I haven't had it in a while but now you have me thinking about it :) I need one of those Target shirts. I'm going to have to look this weekend! Have a good weekend, Carly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brownie brittle?! I've never heard of such goodness. Yum. Have a good weekend girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brownie Brittle??? Oh my that sounds amazing!! You might have started an obsession;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just moved to CO and have been seeing smashburgers around (they weren't in ohio) i guess i will have to give one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum, brownie brittle is my FAVORITE!! We buy it whenever we're traveling :) I definitely need to check out at blow dry gel, I dry my hair WAY too much and it gets so brittle (ha, like the brownies ;) ). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I gotta try that creamer. I didn't mind the vanilla so I'm intrigued by the hazelnut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smashburger sounds DELISH. It is on my list of burger spots! Your hair looks gorgeous! Bumble and Bumble is my favorite hair brand. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to second the Target drapey tees! Yes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm going to have to get my hands on the drapey target tees!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh man, smashburger burgers are so yum.. i'm not a fan of the fries either! your hair looks fabulous, totally gonna look into that bumble stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have tried the Almond Milk creamer but haven't seen the coconut milk one. Yum! Brownie Brittle?! Must find it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Okay that brownie brittle looks amaaaazing. And your hair is so pretty! I'm so bad about seeing Oscar movies because I'm not a fan of going to theaters, but I never miss the awards show haha. I'm probably going to see Imitation Game in the next few weeks though :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those tees from Target! I have a few of them and they're super comfy. Need to get some more colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved The Grand Budapest Hotel and did not like Boyhood either. I could appreciate it but I doubt I would ever watch it again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohh I will definitely be checking out those tees from Target - I was actually just trying to bring my cart up to $75 so I can get the 20% off, so this is perfect timing :) And great job with those curls, I'm such a disaster when I try to curl my hair, so I'm pretty envious! Hope you have a fab weekend! xoxo, - M @ The Sequin Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohh seriously loving those Target tees! So perfect! And brownie brittle is so good! It's seriously like crack though, I can't stop eating it once I start. It's so addicting! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh I'm on the hunt for that creamer now! Great to know (I need more dairy-free options!). Your hair looks gorgeous! Glad I had a burger for lunch or I'd be extra-envious of your Smash Burger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those Target drapery tees - perfection! Such a great casual piece and I can see myself wanting one in every colour! I'd get loads of wear out of them!

    Carly x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm gonna have to check out the Target tees because I only like long shirts! I'll probably be living in those :) I absolutely LOVE Smashburger, can't wait to have it next!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those tees are so cute I bought some the last time I was near a Target and yay for them! Amazing for the climate I live in!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your hair looks amazing and those tee shirts are the best!! I pretty much need to make my way to target and stock up now!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  27. The So Delicious Coconut range is so amazing! My mum is allergic to milk and never cared for the soy ice creams because they never tasted rich like the real thing. I picked up the coconut milk one for us to try one day and now I think we've tried every flavour haha. Your hair looks so glossy and beautiful! I'll have to look into that after I finish my it's a 10, I'm loving the BB brand right now!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Smashburger is the best!! They recently opened one near where my parents live in Maryland and we had a family lunch there recently. It's delicious!!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  29. Drapery tees! I love that name. I love those T-shirts, too, just never knew what they were called. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ok I really need to try the creamer. I've heard great things and you totally confirmed it. Love me some good non-dairy options!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top