The holidays seem to change the older I get- at least when it comes to gift giving and receiving. Whether it's deciding to take a trip, buying a big item purchase for your home or family, or putting money towards an experience of some sort (a concert, play, sporting event, etc), the holidays are less about the presents under the tree.
With that being said, here are a few things I would love to receive this year- and some thing I'd say would make pretty great gifts for someone else too :) I'm linking up with Elise for the These Are a Few of my Favorite Things linkup.
1. I'm pretty set on eye shadow with the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, but I've heard amazing things about sable & sumptuous olive for people with brown eyes.
2. I'm on the hunt for a new blush and cedar rose by Lancome is the front runner. I had a sample of this shade a few years ago and remember loving it. Exposed by Tarte and Mood Exposure by Hourglass are also up there.
3. I've been into lipsticks lately and would love to try the new line from NARS- the shade Anna looks gorgeous.
4. I keep things pretty simple when it comes to my hair, and I usually use coconut oil when I'm in need of a mask, but I would love a little extra pampering with the Bumble & Bumble Creme De Coco hair mask.
5. I love the mini RL bag I got for my birthday, but something a little bit bigger would be nice and I'm loving both the RL Newbury Double Zip Shopper & the Rebecca Minkoff Amorous Tote.
6. I've always wanted to try a lip scrub so sparkling peach by Sara Happ would be a total splurge and amazing gift.
7. I recently got a sample of the Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia perfume and was in love with it! All of my other perfumes are extremely floral, so this one would be something different for my collection.
8. I love this slightly oversized cotton plaid shirt from Madewell- it looks amazingly comfortable and I love the colors, though I actually wouldn't mind one in every color!
9. I've never been huge into jewelry or accessories, but every once in a while something really catches my eye & this necklace from Piperlime by House of Harlow is beautiful with the rose gold and blue quartz is gorgeous.
10. Lastly, I've had my eye on these sunglasses for a while now- I know winter isn't primetime for wearing sunglasses since it seems like the sun is rarely out, but these would be a much welcomed Christmas gift anyway!