1. Winter Citrus Wreath hand wash: I can't get over how good this soap smells- just as you'd imagine it's citrusy with a hint of fresh balsam mixed it. *I'm trying not to shop at b&bw anymore because I've had so many horrible experiences at the stores, but this soap is so good that I had to include it.
2. Lancome Eye Makeup Remover: This is a product that is so pricey I would probably never buy the full-size...except now I would! I got this mini size when I got my mascara and I recently ran out of the Neutrogena eye makeup remover I was using and the Lancome is like 100x better.
With the Neutrogena remover I would have to use 2-3 cotton balls on each eye and even then sometimes I'd still have mascara left on my eyes. With the Lancome remover it's one quick swipe and all of my makeup is gone!
3. MAC Brush Cleaner: This is another product I never would have thought was worth the price, but after using it I am completely hooked-- and honestly it's not that expensive for how much product you get. This is so much better than any other brush cleaning product I have ever used. I used to struggle a lot when it came to cleaning my foundation brushes to the point where I felt like they never got 100% clean. After using the MAC cleaner my brushes look brand new!
4. Almay Color + Care Liquid Lip Balm in Just Plum Good: I picked this up last year and while we were in NYC last weekend this was my goto lip product. I had a lot of similar products with me as well, but this one was the easiest to apply on the go. It gives a nice hint of color and also really does feel nice on the lips.
I would definitely pick up this product in other shades, or gift them to someone else.
5. Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet: This is another old one, that I used this past weekend and immediately remembered why I like it so much. It's the perfect dark red- I almost want to say it's a brick red, and is definitely a color you can feel comfortable wearing because it isn't too bright. Check out a swatch here.
6. Nars Nail Polish in Bad Influence: I've had this nail polish for 3 years and every time I go to use it I'm convinced it's going to be time to throw it out, but the formula is still amazing and it has to be one of the best colors that I own. It's the prettiest taupe-brown color, I believe it's similar to OPI's you don't know jacques.
7. Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm: I first talked about this lip balm in my March Favorites--and I loved it then, but then it kind of got pushed to the back of my makeup. My lips had been insanely dry a few weeks ago and I had been using the traditional vaseline because nothing else was working. I pulled this back out and I actually found it to be better than the vaseline!
There are a few of my favorites for the month. What have you been loving lately? Make sure you linkup with Mia & Kelli to share your recent favorites!