Recent Etsy Finds & Gift Ideas

This is kind of my Etsy wish list, because I want every single one of these things, but I also wanted to share these shops in case they're new to you and you're in the need of some inspiration, motivation, or just something cute to spruce up your space. I think fun prints (or mugs) are also great gift ideas, so here are seven Etsy finds I'm loving right now.


1. East West Design Co: Love the globe artwork and the meaning behind the quote (Matthew 28:19)
2. Pen Meet Paper: Being away from home I'm always looking for things that remind me of Michigan & I just love this print (it's a Shel Silverstein quote)-- they have other states too!
3. Afternoon Coffee: I don't think this mug needs much of an explanation if you're a fellow Harry Potter fan...
4. History in High Heels: Love all of Ashley's artwork, especially this fun Elizabeth Taylor quote, though it was hard to narrow down a favorite.
5. Lady Poppins: I'm obsessed with everything she does-- this print is soon to be en route to me because I love it so much. If you're a lover of books, reading, or writing she has some really great pieces.
6. Laura Row Studio: If I could travel back in time I would probably choose the roaring twenties-- plus the Great Gatsby is one of my favorite books, so I love everything about this print.
7. Pen and Paint: I love the colors in this print and the quote is one of my favorites.

I think it goes without saying that all of these shops have multiple items I would love, so definitely check them out to see what else they have on hand.

22 comments

  1. Cute stuff! I love that Elizabeth Taylor quote :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I think the saltwater quote is my favorite!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these! I do a lot of shopping on Etsy, so I'm always excited to learn of new shops. I definitely am going to check out Lady Poppins - I think one of her prints would be perfect in an office or reading nook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these!!! I've actually never shopped on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a few girls that would love to have #5 and I'm so happy that you're getting that print!! I read History in High Heels blog but had no idea she had an etsy shop as well!! thanks for sharing all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stuff! I love Etsy. My fav is that salt water print :) and the muggle mug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, love the Michigan print! I may need to get that one. Etsy has the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Elizabeth Taylor quote print is perfect, love that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Great Lakes image! As someone from the midwest I really appreciate their beauty :) etsy is such an awesome concept

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute finds! That reminds me, I really need to go check out etsy for some wall art for my bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not going to say which one but I bought one of these as a Christmas gift. Love Etsy for finding unique and fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl I totally have an Etsy wish list too! Mostly prints, but a few other fab things. Love Etsy. I have a feeling I'll be doing a lot of my Christmas shopping on there this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these finds!!! Headed to check out their shops now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh.em.gee. the lady poppins one is GORGEOUS. I need it in my life.
    i am trying to be good right now, i bought a few things off etsy last week for christmas presents - such a great place to get little knick knacks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these so hard. I always forget about Etsy, I don't know how, until someone reminds me how many incredible things there are to be found there. I'm going with an Etsy theme for my holiday giving this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the prints you chose! I am already making my Christmas lists and scouting out gifts. I am so ready for all things Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love browsing Etsy. You found some good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What great finds! Love that Gatsby themed print. Thank you for your sweet words! I feel so honored to have my writer watercolor print included. Thanks, Carly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top