Fragrance Collection


Perfumes are my favorite-- and I kind of wish they weren't because they tend to be on the expensive side. I also do this thing where I don't like to use my favorites very often because I want to save them-- but then I realize life is too short! 

As you'll quickly be able to tell I prefer floral scents, so if that's not your thing you probably won't care for any of these scents. I have a hard time choosing a favorite, but Coco Mademoiselle and English Pear & Freesia are probably tied for my top two. Both were gifts from my husband, I wore Coco Mademoiselle on my wedding day so that will always be special and English Pear & Freesia just smells so good! 



I got the Michael Kors as a deluxe sample from Sephora and was obsessed with the scent. It's definitely the least floral of the bunch.



Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet is my most recent fragrance. It was a gift from my aunt after one of my other cousins wasn't a fan of the scent. It's an eau de toliette spray, so it's not very long lasting, but it just means I can spritz it on all over for a nice, light floral scent. This is definitely a fragrance that smells much different on my actual skin as opposed to just smelling it in the bottle.

Gucci Envy Me was the first fragrance my husband picked out for me, and after this picture it went into retirement in my perfume bottle box.

Are you a fan of floral scents? What are your favorite fragrances?

20 comments

  1. You have a great collection! I haven't tried many of these, but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I have no idea what scents I like. I don't think I'm a huge fan of floral... unless citrus is floral. I love DG Light Blue. But on the flip side, I also love Burberry (original). I think the Burberry is more of a fall scent and the Light Blue is more of a spring and summer scent.

    Your collection is beautiful! I love how you have it displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love perfumes too! Miss Dior is definitely one of my favs too! You definitely have a great collection. I've been wanting to try the MK one!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the miss Dior and I've had Coco Chanel on my wish list forever!! Maybe for Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome picks, and I'm also a huge perfume addict so I know how that is! I've tried all of these perfumes except for the Michael Kores and D&G, and I used to have the Gucci one and Miss Dior (bot not the floral one). One perfume I'm absolutely in love with is Flowerbomb, I've repurchased it and I still really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love floral scents - my all time favorite is Flowbomb (Viktor & Rolf) and I think I will always have it in my collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Chloe and anything by Jo Malone smells heavenly. I just wish perfume's lasted longer on me. I always feel like the smell just disappears as soon as I leave my house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am terrible at describing scents, is it weird in not sure which I like..!? I'll have to post my collection and maybe someone can school me! Haha I LOVE COCO CHANEL Mademoiselle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a perfume freak.
    I am hooked on Prince Harvey right now... every time I wear it, someone comments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of your fragrances!!! Miss Dior is on my list as is Burberry Brit! I have to say the one I always go back to is D&G blue...my favorite and reminds me of great times!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been looking for a new scent...must check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to be all about the perfume and then I realised it was too expensive and now the only one I (rarely) use is one that I bought in 2011 - oops. And I'm too embarrassed to tell you which one it is, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I like floral but with more of a citrus undertone versus anything too sweet smelling. Gucci Guilty is my current fave but it's so funny you said you "save" your favorites because I do the same thing. Life is definitely too short!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh YES, I got the Dior Blooming Bouquet for my birthday and I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love me some floral scents! i'm with you - love perfume, but it can be so expensive! my go to is daisy by marc jacobs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so bad at remembering to put on my perfume in the morning! I got a rollerball of Flowerbomb in a Sephora kit last year and it lives at my desk at work for when I actually remember to put something on haha. I usually tend to be drawn to fruity scents, but I've really fallen in love with the scent now - if only it wasn't so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfume bottles are just so pretty! If they were cheaper, I would totally collect them just for looks, haha. Wanting to try that Jo Malone fragrance.. I've heard only good things!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Perfume bottles are so elegant-looking. I LOVE Chanel Eau Tendre - it's been my go-to for years

    ReplyDelete
  19. You definitely have a great collection! I LOVE Love, Chloe and wear it just about every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top