Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter Cookie Bites


A few weeks ago I got a mini muffin pan, and it might be the cutest gadget type item in my kitchen! I had been looking all over pinterest for some good recipes to try out and came across these delicious peanut butter cup cookies. I'm linking up with Mary and Emily today-- make sure to check out their linkups for more recipes!



I was preparing a ton of other food this day so I took the easy route and used the Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix and it worked out perfect. I think the only thing you add is an egg & water! Now I may or may not have ate half the bag of peanut butter cups before I made these, but I think you should have enough for about 48 mini cookies- so you might need two bags of peanut butter cups.

directions: preheat oven to 375; prepare cookie mix as package instructs; roll dough into ball & place in muffin tin; bake 8-10 minutes; while cookies are baking unwrap peanut butter cups; once cookies are baked press peanut butter cups into cookie- they should be about flush with the top of the cookie; let cool & voila!

*put your peanut butter cups in the freezer beforehand and they'll be less messy when you press them into the cookie.


I can't express how easy these were to make! I love baking more involved recipes, but sometimes you just want something easy with little cleanup. One last tip- make sure you let them cool all the way before you remove them from the pan!

Also, if you don't have a mini muffin pan, it looks like some people used a regular muffin tin-- you will probably have to adjust the bake time a little bit and there will be more cookie- but I'm sure they would still be good!

What are your favorite chocolate and peanut butter recipes?

39 comments

  1. These look so yummy, I'm drooling over here! I really need to get a mini muffin pan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look amazing Carly..
    9:30 in the morning and I want cookies, how bad is that? hahaha

    ♥ http://ahappinessundefined.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm!! These look so delicious :) and easy enough that I might not mess them up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm look so cute and I bet it'd taste amazing too!! I will have to try this out for sure :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm yum. seriously. stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmm those look amazing! Definitely will have to try to make them for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG you have got to stop posting these amazing recipes! I'm going to get fat! I made the chicken pockets last weekend and they were delish! Looks like I need to make these this weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one of my favorite recipes - we make them every Christmas :) Aren't mini muffin pans the best??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those would not last in my house for longer then 5 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute and look delicious! I would not be able to stay out a bag of Reece's cups either - the minis are my fav! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy!! I'm not usually a baker but I think I could pull this off hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are one of our favorites! I make cookie cups with cream cheese frosting in the middle too, my office loves those :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peanut butter anything is the absolute best - these sound like such a great easy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these little guys! My best friend's mom used to make these when we were kids. So tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look awesome!! I am always looking for new recipes for my mini-muffin pans so I am definitely pinning this one for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow my mouth is watering! Thanks for linking up this awesome recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of my favorite desserts!! I've never tried making them myself but I do have a mini muffin pan so I need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love anything mini - it just makes it more fun to eat ha. That pan is also great for mini quiches, et cetera (just douse it in cooking spray first!).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, don't these look scrumptious. Now I'm hungry and craving sweets! That's a great tip about putting the candy in the freezer before pressing them into the cookie dough ... when I made those Hershey kiss cookies for my friend's bachelorette party, they were melting everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks too good! And I love easy recipes! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ahh!! SO fun!! I will def be making these!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow these look amazing! I'm afraid to make them because I'd eat them all :-P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can't go wrong with Chocolate and Peanut Butter. Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhh my gosh this combines so much goodness into one!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness... these look so delicious!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yay, a reason to pull my mini muffin tin out of the cabinet and actually use it - thanks for the yummy idea!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so cute! Perfect bite (or a couple bites) size for a party...and they seem pretty easy to make, which is my kind of recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've been on a peanut butter craze lately...so these are just heaven to my eyes. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I make these every Christmas! Usuaully I eat half the bag of Reeces while I'm baking them!
    These are seriously so good!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Mini is always more fun! :) I love peanut butter and chocolate, and I love quick, easy recipes, so this is right up my alley!!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Delicious Dish Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These look so cute and delicious and sound so easy to make! Yum! I may have to give it a try. My boyfriend LOVES Reese's.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Mmmmm! My mouth is watering just looking at your photos. I am a total sucker for Reese's PB cups. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yum! My hubby would be so happy if I made these :) I need to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These look so, so good! I bet my husband would love them! Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top