It's Friday again! Did this week fly by for anyone else? I'm looking forward to dinner with good friends tonight and then another semi low-key (but hopefully productive) weekend lies ahead! I'm linking up with Amanda & Lauren to share some of my recent favorites! I have quite a random mix of things and I'm trying to get better at saving things to share throughout the week.
1. I can't be the only one who just loves Leighton Meester and Adam Brody together. I loved them both separately, so together they seem even more perfect. I was a huge Seth Cohen fan back in the days of The OC, and Blair was always my favorite from Gossip Girl. (image via)
2. I'm not even a big jewelry person, but I saw these Emma Stine earrings and am in love. The colors are gorgeous together and they're so glam.
3. Amber Fillerup (Barefoot Blonde) gives me so much braid inspiration! She has the most gorgeous hair- she's gorgeous in general, and I've loved watching her Youtube videos & reading her blog.
4. I'm probably weird, but I just love this meme with the giant disco ball in the back of the truck with the caption: "I wanna go where that's going!" It just makes me smile :)
5. About a month ago I started doing the Nike 5k... I assumed it was pretty similar to the C25K app. I stuck with the Nike app for two weeks I think, but it was way too hard and I just couldn't keep up with it, so I was discouraged.
I downloaded the C25K app, and it's still a challenge but it's SO much easier than the Nike app. I can't even put into words how much I love the C25K app, and I never thought I would use the word love with anything related to running. I can totally see why so many people love this app!
1. I recently read Brene Brown's The Gifts of Imperfection and was a big fan. I think it's a book that would everyone would benefit from reading. I'm a huge fan of qualitative research so I find her work fascinating. The book wasn't research heavy, and it read really quickly. [image via]
2. I came across this printable on Pinterest and printed out a copy right away! It's the perfect way to organize for your summer to-do list >> a how to summer list via you are my fave
3. Becky (Made in the Shade) opened up her Etsy shop this week. If you follow her blog you'll already know she makes some pretty amazing DIY projects-- now you can get your own at her shop >> Made in the Shade Shop
4. I am a sucker for gift lists, and I especially loved Biana's post this week on the perfect hostess gifts >> For The Hostess