THANKFUL THURSDAY (may days)

Usually when Thursday rolls around, I can't believe the week is nearly over but this week seems to be taking forever! My husband's allergies have been out of control-- by that I mean he coughs all night long so sleep has been minimal this week.

Here's what I've been thankful for this week...

I'm trying to get off the winter and fall weight I put on- so I've been more creative with my salads in attempt to eat them more often. I'm back to loving the beets!

I'm not a bag person at all, but this cute little Ralph Lauren bag was a late birthday present & I'm a little bit obsessed with it. I actually don't own a small cross-body bag so I know this is going to get a lot of use!

 Flowering trees (even with all the pollen)- I love a clear blue sky against all the green from the trees! We've had a lot of rain so everything is looking extra lush.

I had been a little bit nervous to break in my new shoes, but I finally did and they are so comfortable! My previous tennis shoes were the dual fusion so a bit different from the free & I was nervous I wouldn't like them as much, but they're really nice.

Celebrating my nephews second birthday last weekend! My SIL made these cute bear cupcakes to go with the bear theme!

The first mojito from our mint plant! We've had it for a few weeks but finally remembered to buy limes and club soda.

What have you been thankful for lately? 

21 comments

  1. Love mojitos and that one looks delicious! I also find breaking in new sneakers can be the worst which is why I avoid it for wayyy longer than I should! Happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a beet before.. but hear they are amazing - especially juiced. I need to go for it.
    Those bear cupcakes are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cupcakes are adorable..! Speedy recovery for your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww those bear cupcakes are the best! Let me know how it goes as you keep breaking in those new sneaks! The last three pairs I've had have been dual fusions and I just LOVE them but am maybe looking for something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Ralph Lauren bag is so gorgeous! And those bear cupcakes are the cutest for a birthday party!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your new bag and that mojito looks SO good! Now I want to go buy a mint plant! I'd be drinking those all summer long :) Hope your husband feels better soon.. allergies are no joke. Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that salad looks good, i might have to try it! trying to lose all the seasons weight i've put on, haha! and that bag is freaking adorable! want it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loooove mojitos! They are the perfect summer drink. Also, that bag? Perfection. You will get tons of use out of it. Once you go crossbody, you rarely go back to carrying a normal purse. It really does make a difference to have your arms free when you're out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bag, and you know I love the shoes :) Those cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new bag! I love having a small cross body bag for a night out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE that bag! I feel you on trying to lose the fall/winter weight gain. I've been kicking into high gear at the gym but I need to start eating better. Your new shoes are so cute!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh I love a good Mojito! Especially a homemade one! Wish I could keep my plants alive long enough for that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your new cross body and those sneaks are seriously the best color!! Nothing beats clear skies and flowers on blooming! Happy Thursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boo to allergies. Hope your husband's better soon! You'll become obsessed with your crossbody. I love having it when shopping especially. And now I need a mojito :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun that you got to make a mojito from your own mint plant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those cupcakes are so cute! It's just warming up enough now that it feels great to do my running outside. I could not be more thankful after the winter we had this year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so obsessed with crossbody's! I love the fact they are hands free and don't get in the way. I hate having to constantly pull a shoulder bag up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Ralph Lauren bag is adorable. I usually have two main purses at a time, one small and one tote-sized. I currently have a little crossbody bag from Deux Lux that is my go-to for anything other than school or work. They're so great!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those bear cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bleh, beets! I forgot you liked those :) our allergies have been awful over here, too, but I agree that it's so nice & pretty seeing everything blooming!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love me some mojitos! I've been wanting to get a mint plant, but didn't really know what I would use it for. This is a great excuse! Have a great weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top