thankful thursday (anniversary edition)


You may, or may not, know I celebrated my one year wedding anniversary on Sunday! I thought it would only be right to dedicate this week's Thankful Thursday post to my husband!



If there's one thing I learned in this first year, it's that it goes by SO FAST! Like crazy fast!

Marriage is pretty amazing when you stop and think about it- and I'm so thankful I get to spend every day until forever with my best friend, biggest fan, biggest supporter, and one true love /end mush.

It's still a little bit crazy to me that I found someone who I get along with so well-- someone who I can be completely and totally myself and they love me for that. Sometimes, it's a hard thing to wrap your mind around when you think about all of the people in the entire world, right? Anyway, I'm rambling so I'll leave you with one of my favorite more candid wedding photos.


We had a really lovely first anniversary and enjoyed a mini stay-cation and an amazing dinner. More on those details in tomorrow's post!

I would love to know what you've been thankful for lately! Comment below or feel free to write up your own post & link-up with us! Don't forget to visit my amazing co-hosts Mia, Kristal, and Katie as well!
----------
To link up:
1. Grab the button below & share the link somewhere in your post + twitter, facebook, pinterest, or wherever to spread the thankfulness love.
2. Add the link to your Thankful Thursday post below!
3. Visit other blogs & make new friends :)


Thankful Thursday

25 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! Marriage is such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw this is so sweet! happy anniversary, i love that picture! sometimes, it blows my mind that out of all the people in the world, i found my other half. so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!! Yes the first year of marriage just flies by - and somehow there is still not enough time in the day to spend with the one you love...so you can only hope for 100 more years together!! I guess if you want to spend all your time with your other half you married the right person!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your one year anniversary!! Cheers to many more!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a good anniversary weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress..!! Happy anniversary! I too dedicated my post to Jose.. It was his birthday.. Happy Anniversary to you both..! Will you share more wedding pictures/details in the future? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Carly. That picture is so sweet. Have you shared any other wedding pictures before? I LOVE looking at wedding pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so sweet! Congratulations on your first anniversary!! You were such a beautiful bride - love love love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww! Congrats and happy anniversary!! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw happy anniversary girl! You look beautiful in your wedding pic :) Cheers to many more! We are about to celebrate 6 years, they all fly! It's true though, time flies when you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary to you! You were a stunning bride!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your 1 year anni! You made it! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh - happy anniversary!! You & your hubs look so beautiful there :) Shining HAPPINESS on your faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary to one ridiculously good looking couple! XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats!! Such a cute picture above!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated anniversary to you and your hubby! It sounds like you had a great first anniversary. And, how lucky you are to have found your one true love. You both look so happy in that wedding photo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy anniversary! I agree with all your mushy statements about marriage :) Gorgeous dress by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Carly! Happy Anniversary :) You and your hubby look so happy! Yay for the 1 year mark. What an amazing thing! I am so thankful to have found your link up. I used to host a Thankful Thursday link up myself at my former blog BrownEyedBell(e) and then I went through some unfortunate life changes and stopped blogging for just over a year. I am just now getting back into it and working on building my readership back up. I can't wait to join in on these thankful Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your one year anniversary! It really does fly by...we are coming up on our one year anniversary in one month!

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE this! You guys are so cute:) Happy Anniversary! That wedding picture is wonderful<3 You can tell how happy you both are!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy anniversary you guys!!!!!!!!! Hey, have you ever heard Anniversary by Tony, Toni, Tone?! ;) ;P

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy anniversary! I can't wait for tomorrow's details! :D

    Connie | Sponsored by Coffee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top