On Thursday we give THANKS

We've had 80 degree weather and I can't even put into words how heavenly it feels. DC gets HOT and HUMID in the summer. It can be pretty miserable, so even with all the pollen I've been enjoying the warm weather without the humidity. On Sunday we were walking to lunch for Mother's Day and I stopped and was like this feels so nice right now! This being the sunshine, seriously, how happy does it make you?




Last weekend went by entirely too fast but it was a fun weekend full of celebrations. On Saturday we celebrated a good friend's 30th birthday bowling! I got my highest ever score-- 101! Normally I get like 45 so I was a little shocked! Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day with my husband's family at the Capital Grille.

I'm also so thankful my husband is finally on the mend! It was a rough week for him last week and the worst part about someone else being sick is that there's really nothing you can do to help!

One of my favorite bloggers Kate @ Another Clean Slate is doing a 50 mile walk for MS in September. Eva from Eva Marie Typography is partnering with her to help raise money and has created some amazing prints.


If you're on the hunt for a new print or need a gift for someone, these might be some to check out with some proceeds going to a great cause.

I would love to know what you've been thankful for lately! Comment below or feel free to write up your own post & link-up with us! Don't forget to visit my amazing co-hosts Mia, Kristal, and Katie as well.
----------
To link up:
1. Grab the button below & share the link somewhere in your post + twitter, facebook, pinterest, or wherever to spread the thankfulness love.
2. Add the link to your Thankful Thursday post below!
3. Visit other blogs & make new friends :)


Thankful Thursday

23 comments

  1. You guys are so cute!! I tend to think I'm a better bowler than I am and then we get down to it and I suck!!! It can get pretty humid in Boston too and just sticky...but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your hubs is on the mend... I hate when mine is sick too. Especially because I'm a germaphobe :) haha! Its OK - I take care of him - just spray him down with Lysol.
    I'm loving the heat & sunshine... for now... I'll be complaining about it soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are too cute! I'll definitely be looking into those prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! All great things to be thankful for! I'm horrible at bowling... I don't even pay attention to my scores when I bowl but it's still fun! Glad you hubby is feeling better!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay for your husband feeling better! i hate when other people are sick and i cant do anything. you guys are so cute though! i suck at bowling! haha. but its fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thanks for sharing the prints! Mine arrived yesterday and love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your hubby is feeling better, you two are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad your husband is feeling better..! Really dislike when Jose is sick.. Here comes Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Mother's Day pictures!! Happy your husband is feeling better.. sick men are no fun! (And a lot of work haha). Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I totally suck at bowling! Glad to hear your husband is feeling better - super cute photographs of your both!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are so cute! Glad he is feeling better! WOW 50 miles, that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pic of you and your husband! AWESOME job on bowling. I haven't been in ages but I can never get a good score, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm jealous of your weather! It's been nothing but cloudy, cold and rainy here ALL week. Boo. Hiss. Congrats on your bowling score! Like you, I'm lucky to break out of the 40-50s...

    ReplyDelete
  14. First thought after reading your post title: On Wednesdays we wear pink hah. Classic. So glad your hub is better! I usually participate in bowling to the extent I cheer and drink something icy. Extra props for that good score!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the post!! I feel you on the weather its been 95+ over here in Cali. and not like the lets-go-to-the-beach kind of hot, its like i-want-to-be-in-undies-the-whole-day-hot, so humid...
    your picture of you and your hubby is cute.. awesome score at bowling, I also suck at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great link-up idea and i'll definitely be doing it in the near future! Today I'm thankful for my health. It's nice not to have to worry about any major health issues in my day-to-day life. Glad your husband is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely link-up :) The linkup goes up every Thursday! Health is such a good thing to be thankful for, and it's one of those things we sometimes take for granted!

      Delete
  17. You and your husband are such a hot ass couple! I die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful picture of you two :)
    Love the post, and the fabulous quote:)
    Is always sunshine in California :)
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The sun makes me SOO happy. It's been gloomy and rainy here for about 4 days now so I'm dying on seeing sun soon! Congrats on the bowling score!! I'm usually only double digits too so I would have been just as shocked and excited:)) Also, happy your husband is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't mean to be a broken record but you two are the cutest!! Glad your hubby is feeling better & that you've enjoyed some beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You and hubby look so cute! Glad he's better.
    I love warm weather. It always makes me feel so good inside :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top