Style Crush (miranda kerr)


Spring is on the way and I'm ready to come out of my cocoon of yoga pants, oversized sweatshirts, and uggs. I absolutely love Miranda Kerr and not only is she gorgeous, I love pretty much anything I've ever seen her wear! She would look gorgeous in just about anything, but I'm especially a fan of her street style. I've shared some of my favorite outfits below...



[via]

[via]
She always looks casual, but somehow so put together!

[via]

She's also the face of the spring campaign for H&M, set to come out in stores later this month! E!Online has a preview of some of the collection if you're interested!

14 comments

  1. I'd really like to get a pair of leopard flats! It's taken me awhile to get on board with them, but I'm there now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like, as much as I want to, I wouldn't be able to pull off her stylish looks! The last one is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda Kerr always looks fabulous! Good choice for a style crush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She really is so chic!! I love almost everything she wears and I especially love all her bags!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes!! She's amazing and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how MK styles things so effortlessly. I need her to rework my closet and pair things together I'm sure I'd never think of!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Miranda Kerr! I follow her on Instagram so I can copy some of her daily outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOOVE her street style omg. I never even realized she dressed so amazingly! I love that her style is totally doable too- not a ton of heels ;) I likkkke.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seriously how does she strike that classy-casual balance so well?! I love it!

    http://oureverydaylove.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Miranda Kerr - her face is so beautiful and angelic!! She definitely has one of the best off-duty outfits!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miranda Kerr - omg so beautiful! I love her style too. Those boots are amazing. I could never pull them off, but they look awesome on her. And I love those leopard print shoes. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I mean, could she be any more perfect? That hair, that skin... gahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love her style, and pretty much all of the VS models combined. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top