Midweek Inspiration (II)

[via]

I had planned on posting What I ate Wednesday but I forgot to take a picture of my dinner so that was a giant blogger fail!

I wanted to get a post up but couldn't think of anything else at the last minute so I thought I would do another inspiration/motivational post because I love these types of posts from other people.

The above quote is something I definitely need to remind myself of pretty regularly, so I hope this quote helped to brighten someone's day :)

Happy Wednesday!

12 comments

  1. I love these motivational posts! Quotes can be so inspiring, especially when you need that extra bit of motivation to get through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the mid week inspirations :) So very true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the inspiration posts! It's funny because I was all over the "Quotes" board on Pinterest today, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this quote! There is no such thing as too much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the what I ate Wednesday idea!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE that quote!!! Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staying in the present is something I need to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely something to keep in mind - staying in the present and just enjoying what's in front of you. Great quote! Thanks for sharing! :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. So true! Great quote girl :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top