Midweek Inspiration

I know a lot of you can relate when I say this week has been so cold and miserable and I couldn't come up with anything I wanted to post. 

We have this magnet on our fridge and it's one of my favorite quotes so I thought I would share it here. I love little reminders like this and always have index cards and sticky notes of bible verses and quotes all over. 

I'm onto my fourth book for the month so I'm feeling pretty confident in my 35 book goal for the year! If only I can keep this up all year long... I'm going to do a monthly recap post next week to hopefully help keep me on track with my other goals as well! 

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a good week and if you're not I hope this quote helps to lift your spirits a little bit!

12 comments

  1. I finally finished my first book of the year and started number two. I'm off to a slow start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I have a 5 book goal haha! You go girl with your 35 books ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing about reading goals!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 35 books is a lot..! Wow! Good luck! I wish I could read that much.. I'm kind of stuck reading school books..!

    xoVeronica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! And that is impressive that you have already finished 4 books this month! I'm still working on a book I started in November haha! Happy Wednesday :) Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried commenting earlier, but for sure reason I couldn't (I was on my phone, that's probably why). I'm impressed with your book reading already! Did you every join a book club?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need to print this sucker out! great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely needed to read that quote this week, thank you!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This week has been miserable indeed - I think my mood is oftentimes aligned with the weather and Polar Vortex makes me unhappy. This was just the right pick-me-up. What a beautifully inspirational quote! And wow, you read 4 books this month? Where do you find the time? You are truly amazing! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. This quote was honestly just what I needed today. I've been down in the dumps pretty often lately. I'm going to have to remember this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top