Ultimate Wish List (January 2014)


There are like two dozen really fun beauty products I would love to try out if I had endless funds! However, these six products are topping any wish list I have right now.

1. Anastasia Brow Wiz: I don't go crazy with filling in my eyebrows but it's something that impacts the rest of my face so much that I think I owe it to myself to try some other products to see how they work out for me. I currently use Benefit's brow zing and like it, but not enough to not try anything else.

2. Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum: I got my haircut this past weekend so it's in good shape but it's long & definitely needs extra help to keep the ends from getting dry! The only hair oil I've used is the organix brand that I really don't care for but have been trying to use up for like two years!

3. REN ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Night Serum: I want to start incorporating a night cream product into my routine and after doing a lot of research I think this might be perfect for me. It's for acne-prone and sensitive skin. This product would probably be last on my list to buy though!

4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: I ran out of this a few weeks ago and haven't purchased another one yet because I haven't really been wearing eye shadow so it hasn't been a priority. I thought about trying the nars eyeshadow base because I've heard amazing things about it...BUT I think I'll stick with the too faced because I really don't have any complaints and I prefer the packaging + it's more product.

5. Supergoop! CC Cream: I first heard about this from Katie-- and have read nothing but amazing reviews! I've never tried a CC cream but think it might work wonders on my skin because I deal with so much redness.

6. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum: Serums and face oils are something I've also neglected to use on my skin but knew I wanted to start incorporating one into my routine. A couple of weeks ago I read Elena's post on her favorite skincare products and knew I wanted to try the truth serum. It's oil-free serum that is supposed to be amazing in diminishing dark spots.

Do you have any beauty products you're really wanting to try? I'm in need of a new foundation but need to go get some samples before I decide which one to go with!

13 comments

  1. That argan oil sounds amazing! Great picks!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Brow Wiz and the Shadow Insurance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are all some great products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the hair serum and the truth serum and the only one I would buy again is the truth serum! Love Josie Maran products but this one kind of fell flat for me. It doesn't do much for my hair sadly. I still love that Supergoop CC cream! I plan on picking some up this spring/summer since it's color adjusting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The argan oil sounds amazing! I'd love to try some of those as well.

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to use Urban Decay's Primer Potion but like you I haven't really used eyeshadows lately. However I've had quite a few events to go to that require dressing up so I may have to try Two-Face Shadow Insurance for these nights out. Great list!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard nothing but great things about the entire Josie Maran line! I want to get my hands on some of her stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Def get the brow wiz..! I have it and won't go back to anything else..! I don't over fill them.. Just a bit to frame my face better..! Love it..! I haven't tried the hair serum.. But I have the Josie Maran Argan oil and I love it..! I use it for EVERYTHING..! Another must! :)

    xoVeronica

    ReplyDelete
  9. The truth serum sounds amazing! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES TO THE TRUTHH SERUM!!!! get it lol, it did WONDERS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to try that brow pen too! And the truth serum! I've heard amazing things!!
    Kallie @ But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I have these too please?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just thinking the same thing! I just ran out of my shadow insurance as well and heard amazing reviews about the NARS eyeshadow base. Great picks :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top