Ultimate Wish List (January 2014)
Monday, January 20, 2014
There are like two dozen really fun beauty products I would love to try out if I had endless funds! However, these six products are topping any wish list I have right now.
1. Anastasia Brow Wiz: I don't go crazy with filling in my eyebrows but it's something that impacts the rest of my face so much that I think I owe it to myself to try some other products to see how they work out for me. I currently use Benefit's brow zing and like it, but not enough to not try anything else.
2. Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum: I got my haircut this past weekend so it's in good shape but it's long & definitely needs extra help to keep the ends from getting dry! The only hair oil I've used is the organix brand that I really don't care for but have been trying to use up for like two years!
3. REN ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Night Serum: I want to start incorporating a night cream product into my routine and after doing a lot of research I think this might be perfect for me. It's for acne-prone and sensitive skin. This product would probably be last on my list to buy though!
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: I ran out of this a few weeks ago and haven't purchased another one yet because I haven't really been wearing eye shadow so it hasn't been a priority. I thought about trying the nars eyeshadow base because I've heard amazing things about it...BUT I think I'll stick with the too faced because I really don't have any complaints and I prefer the packaging + it's more product.
5. Supergoop! CC Cream: I first heard about this from Katie-- and have read nothing but amazing reviews! I've never tried a CC cream but think it might work wonders on my skin because I deal with so much redness.
6. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum: Serums and face oils are something I've also neglected to use on my skin but knew I wanted to start incorporating one into my routine. A couple of weeks ago I read Elena's post on her favorite skincare products and knew I wanted to try the truth serum. It's oil-free serum that is supposed to be amazing in diminishing dark spots.
Do you have any beauty products you're really wanting to try? I'm in need of a new foundation but need to go get some samples before I decide which one to go with!