Fashion Favorites (golden globes 2014)

The Golden Globes were last night and I was able to convince my husband to flip back and forth between the red carpet and the playoff games. I'm usually not a fan of the actual awards portion of the award shows-- I find them to be entertaining but usually a bit on the obnoxious side but we did watch a little of it between Downton Abbey (which completely broke my heart! ahh).

Michelle Dockery: In the past I haven't been a big fan of her red carpet looks but I loved this look! I think the dress is so beautiful and feminine and I love everything about her hair & makeup!



Tatiana Maslany: I'm going to be totally honest-- I had no idea who she was but as soon as I saw her on the red carpet I googled her to find out!


Cate Blanchett: I completely loved her entire look. I couldn't find a good picture of the back of her dress but it's completely open! Her hair, makeup, and accessories were so glamourous!

Rashida Jones: For some reason I just love this dress-- it's totally different than anything else-- I'm not a big fan of the belt but I thought she looked amazing overall.



Emma Watson: So I know a lot of people were not a fan of this but I actually think she pulled it off beautifully.
images from huffington post

Who were your best (or worst) dressed picks from the night? Were you happy with the award results?

Don't forget to check out one of my favorite new recipes from yesterday: chicken rollatini

12 comments

  1. I think Emma Roberts hit it out of the park with this one! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with Michelle Dockery - she looked amazing! I also thought Olivia Wilde and Kate Beckinsale looked gorgeous. I didn't even watch any of the Golden Globes - I just like checking out what everyone wore haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Emma Roberts... shes young and it really suited her!

    Loved Cate Blanchett and Zoe Dechanel too :)

    http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's actually Emma Watson :) but she was one of my absolutely favorites from the carpet! Emma Roberts look awesome, too, though. Here's a shot of her and her new fiance! http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/emma-roberts-flaunts-engagement-ring-golden-globes-article-1.1578034

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Margot Robbie and Kate Beckinsale's looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Emma Watson! And Cate's dress was so pretty!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't watch so I can't really say - but I love Michelle Dockery's dress and while Emma Watson's isn't my favorite, I think she pulled it off amazingly! She really is very stunning in it.

    jess | Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know why but not a fan of Emma's outfit.. I love her :), just not in this.. :S

    xoVeronica

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't get over how gorgeous Cate Blanchett's dress was!!
    And while I think Emma Watson is always fabulous, this dress was... well, not my favorite. It was definitely a hit-or-miss kind of dress.

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have mixed feelings about Emma Robert's look...when I first saw her, I thought it was stunning and then when I realized it had pants, I was iffy about it. My fav of the night was Margot Robbie in that white dress!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emma Watson could pull off wearing a garbage bag. Seriously. She makes everything look CLASSIC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top