Airports, Movies, Haircuts, etc. (thankful thursday link up)


I wasn't thrilled about traveling alone but the sunset as I waited like three hours for my flight was gorgeous. fun fact: I would rather be like six hours early for a flight then risk missing it or having to rush!

I tried to be healthy at the airport and got jamba juice. confession: I actually didn't really like it & was mad I wasted $5! 

I finally saw August: Osage County with my mom. We really enjoyed the movie-- the acting was amazing. We went to a matinee and it only cost $6.50 which is crazy to me.

Made no bake cookies again-- with crunchy peanut butter & they turned out just as good as the first batch!

I had four inches of my hair cut off. For $30. Amazing.

Glittery nail polish: OPI it's my year from the katy perry collection a few years back.

Game night. Clue is one of my all time favorite games. I never win.

A safe flight home and another gorgeous view from above the clouds.

Come link up with Katie, Mia, and Kristal and share what you've been thankful for lately!

Post about anything you're thankful for
Link up below & share this link up somewhere in your post
Follow your hosts if interested
Visit other sites and make friends :)



21 comments

  1. I never realized how long (and GORGEOUS) your hair is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to get to the airport really early too. i didn't once and missed my flight. it was awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nails, and clue is the best!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the simple things sometimes for sure. Great list. Loving this link-up and so glad I found your blog through Katie Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at your hair!!! So beautiful!!!
    I want to see that movie. Love Julia Roberts & Meryl Streep anyways.
    I hate spending lots of money on something that is nasty ... blah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is amazing!! Will you please do a post on your fave products soon?! Love the sunset pictures, were you in Michigan? And I'm totally the same way - I would rather spend the entire day at the airport waiting for my flight rather than risking it haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got your hair cut- and its still so long (but gorgeous) I wish my hair would grow that long! Love the pictures, the nails, and the no bake cookies sound delish!

    I have linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so unbelievably jealous of your hair. Mine is super long too (to my waist) but not nearly as thick looking as yours is!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nail polish! I've kind of wanted to see August Osage Co, now I think I may have too... Interesting little fact, it was filmed in Bartlesville OK, 30 minutes from me. My boss's wife if the county assessor in Osage Co.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! You would probably really like it if you're familiar with the area!

      Delete
  10. Your hair is gorgeous!!!! And you'll have to tell me what the secret time is on the no bake cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You just swayed me to see August Osage County. I was on the edge :) Glad you had a safe flight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First, how did you get your pics to do that? I'd love to get a grid instead of having a list.

    And second, your hair is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Our matinees are like $4 - tis why we always go to the cinema on a Sunday morning - so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is awesome! + probably less crowded :)

      Delete
  14. I want your hair!! It is so beautiful! I always try to grow it and then get the cutting bug "/
    You're brave for traveling alone; I did it once and needed to be medicated! HA!
    Clue is THE BEST!! I love that game-it gets you thinking :)
    -Kendwy
    *Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I always think I'm going to cut a lot off but it hasn't happened again yet! And traveling alone can be so stressful so I understand!

      Delete
  15. Your hair looks amazing and I love that nail polish!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair is beautiful! Please do a post on healthy hair<3

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't get over your hair! So pretty.

    Is it possible for me to (for real this time, lol) join the linkup this week? I just love these types of posts, writing and reading. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment!

Back to Top