1. Athleta Petite Length Tights/Leggings: I got these in the spring for my birthday and then it got too hot so I never really had a chance to wear them until recently, but they are the most amazing leggings + they're petite length so no weird scrunching at the bottom! I have a pair of the relay tight (here) and I think the other pair are the cozy drifter (similar), but I got them on a major sale and I don't think they make them anymore which is a shame because I love the pocket placing. Athleta is part of the Gap/Banana/Old Navy company so definitely watch special promos or check the sale section for new markdowns.
2. Old Navy Flannel Boyfriend Shirt: this is a shirt that I kind of want to buy a second one just in case something happens to the first. It's definitely oversized and probably not very flattering, but it's so comfortable-- I may have wore it twice in one week already.
3. We went apple picking over the weekend, so I'm freshly stocked with apples to make pies and crisps and cobblers and all of my favorite fall desserts.
4. I have still been (on and off) obsessively watching Gossip Girl, so I'm loving this Trendy Sparrow mug I got a few weeks (or months?) ago when she was having a sale. (reviewed a window opens in this post)
5. YSL Black Opium: I received this from Influenster to review and was so excited because I love a few of the YSL colognes, but this perfume is not for me! It's WAY too sweet & strong-- so I will be giving it to a friend to hopefully enjoy. It oddly reminds me of Bath & Body Works warm vanilla sugar, which is another scent that instantly gives me a headache. The fragrance notes are coffee accord, orange blossom, cedar wood essence, and patchouli essence. Also, wasn't crazy about the bottle design-- just not my style, I guess.
What have you been binge watching lately? Have you tried the new Black Opium fragrance by YSL? Are you a fan of apple things or do you prefer pumpkin?